Cost effective time servers

Quan Zhou quan at posteo.net
Fri Jun 21 14:57:01 UTC 2019

Yep, went through the same route until I figured out that GPS time is a
bit ahead of UTC. We simply use a windows NTP server for internal use at
work, and I won't recommend doing so, because it went off the rails once
for a while despite of having several upstream servers pointed to.

Also there's a community out there dedicated for atomic clocks for civil
use, it'd be fun to have one, set it up, and watch it ticking.