CloudFlare issues?

Robbie Trencheny me at robbiet.us
Mon Jun 24 11:44:07 UTC 2019

>From John Graham-Cumming, CTO of Cloudflare, on Hacker News right now:

This appears to be a routing problem with Level3. All our systems are
running normally but traffic isn't getting to us for a portion of our
domains.

1128 UTC update Looks like we're dealing with a route leak and we're
talking directly with the leaker and Level3 at the moment.

1131 UTC update Just to be clear this isn't affecting all our traffic or
all our domains or all countries. A portion of traffic isn't hitting
Cloudflare. Looks to be about an aggregate 10% drop in traffic to us.

1134 UTC update We are now certain we are dealing with a route leak.

--
Robbie Trencheny (@robbie <http://twitter.com/robbie>)
925-884-3728