Traffic ratio of an ISP

Prasun Dey prasun at nevada.unr.edu
Thu Jun 20 20:15:22 UTC 2019

Thanks Valdis for mentioning the classifications. I’ve used ISPs as generic word. But, you’re right, it’d be better if I had distinguished the CPs, ISPs or the Transits specifically. However, thanks to the community, they’ve understood and provided me some really helpful answers.

-
Prasun

Regards,
Prasun Kanti Dey
Ph.D. Candidate,
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Central Florida
web: https://prasunkantidey.github.io/portfolio/