Traffic ratio of an ISP

Prasun Dey prasun at nevada.unr.edu
Wed Jun 19 20:58:15 UTC 2019

Thank you Aaron,
This is great. This gives an interesting insight regarding CDN as they seem to play a big role here. However, in general, what do you call your ISP as? A 'Heavy Inbound' or 'Mostly Inbound'? Is there any community standard about this ratio (having 1:10 or higher) to be treated as Heavy Inbound? Or this is just a rough estimation?

Thank you.
-
Prasun

Regards,
Prasun Kanti Dey
Ph.D. Candidate,
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering,
University of Central Florida
web: https://prasunkantidey.github.io/portfolio/