Birch/Primus/Fusion Network ASN integration?

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Tue Jun 18 21:33:58 UTC 2019

The Globalinx network was migrated into the Fusion network earlier this year about 27 Weeks Ago is what my router interface tells me. We ended up running new interconnects with them and changing peering from Globalinx’s ASN to the Fusion Network ASN 11696. The birch ASN 17184 is reachable via AS11696. I am not sure if this was a special setup for us or not.

This is for the legacy Globalinx Network AS46191 199.x.84.0/24 and 199.x.85.0/24 if you were connecting to the 5Linx / Globalinx Broadsoft environment.

-Erik