Issue with point to point VPNs behind NAT and asymmetric traffic

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sat Jun 15 19:18:55 UTC 2019

Hi

I did disable firewall at both ends to test and the result was similar.
Please note firewall rules do allow the UDP ports to establish the VPN link
and inside the link, there aren't any firewall restrictions.
However, as I said I wonder if or if not the CGNAT device of my link 2 will
allow the inbound traffic on the established link.

--

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com