Postmaster@

Gary E. Miller gem at rellim.com
Sat Jun 15 01:44:29 UTC 2019

Yo All!

Is it no longer required to monitor the postmaster@ ?

Did RFC 822 and RFC 5321 get repealed?  Or is M$ more special than the
rest of us?

RGDS
GARY
	gem at rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2019 01:38:16 +0000
From: The Outlook.com Team <postmaster at outlook.com>
To: <gem at rellim.com>
Subject: Fw: gem : rellim541

This email address is not monitored. Please visit
http://postmaster.outlook.com for information about sending email to
Outlook.com, including troubleshooting information. If you are an
Outlook.com user please visit http://answers.microsoft.com/ to learn
more about our services, find answers to your questions, and share your
feedback.

Sincerely,

Outlook.com Team
Microsoft
One Microsoft Way. Redmond, WA 98052, USA.

Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our online
Privacy Statement at http://privacy.microsoft.com