someone is using my AS number

Job Snijders job at ntt.net
Wed Jun 12 18:09:43 UTC 2019

Indeed, I do not see this in the our current version of the
Default-Free Zone, so there may not be a problem for us to solve at
this moment.

I think your reaching out to NANOG or other operator forums is the
correct action. Someone is bound to know someone who knows someone who
can help.

Kind regards,

Job