Fibre provider in Las Vegas, NV

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 22:04:48 UTC 2019

I would talk to the SWITCH NAP sales people in Las Vegas. They're a
datacenter/colo/rack and power place, but every worthwhile last mile,
facilities based fiber provider in the Vegas metro area likely has a POP in
their facility.

This would mean they could put you in contact with the carrier sales people
at the local loop providers fairly easily.