Taobao AS37963 (Alibaba) network abuse

Tyler Applebaum applebaumt at ochin.org
Thu Jun 6 21:29:40 UTC 2019

Has anyone ever had success in working with the abuse contact for Taobao? I e-mailed ipas at cnnic.cn<mailto:ipas at cnnic.cn> . We were seeing a flood of requests from 42.120.128.0/17. Went ahead and blocked that and a few others to prevent damage, but we're still seeing the ACL hits pile up.

Attention: Information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only for the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and or privileged material that is protected under State or Federal law. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken on it is prohibited. If you believe you have received this email in error, please contact the sender with a copy to compliance at ochin.org, delete this email and destroy all copies.