CenturyLink/Level3 feedback

Dovid Bender dovid at telecurve.com
Wed Jun 5 20:31:36 UTC 2019

For voice there are so many IP options I don't know why anyone even messes
with the old school carriers. About 4 years ago we signed up for L3 VoIP.
We sent calls to France and the callerID didn't make it. We opened a ticket
we were told callerID wasn't guaranteed on international calls. That was
the day we canceled our service and asked for a refund. I am sometimes
amazed how some of these carriers still have customers signing up.