User Unknown (WAS: really amazon?)

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Wed Jul 31 22:27:07 UTC 2019

Actually if ARIN doesn’t pull the resources, after notification and a grace period to
get them fixed, then what is the point in writing policy requiring that they be up to
date and working?  There needs to be checks and balances for systems to work.  The only
thing is what should the grace period be?

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka at isc.org