Not noreply autoresponder (WAS: really amazon?)

Christoffer Hansen christoffer at netravnen.de
Tue Jul 30 12:33:35 UTC 2019

On 30/07/2019 13:56, Robert McKay wrote:
> Even if it existed it would just be an autoresponder telling you that
> your email wasn't read and to go resubmit the report on their website.

Both yes and now. See below:*

"""
We are sorry to hear that you received unwanted email through Amazon SES.

Please note, this reporting address is only for mail sent via Amazon SES
(emails originated from 54.240.0.0/18). If you have a complaint about
other AWS abuse (e.g. EC2), please submit your complaint here:
https://aws.amazon.com/forms/report-abuse

If you did not provide the following information, please contact
email-abuse at amazon.com again with:

1. The full headers of the objectionable email message. For examples of
how to find email headers, see
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22454?hl=en .

2. The type of abuse you are experiencing. For example, you didn't sign
up to receive emails from the sender, the sender doesn’t have an opt-out
option, etc.

Thank you for the report!

Sincerely,

The Amazon SES Team
"""

*) The contents I got back after firing Test E-mail from $CORP email
account on O365 infrastructure.

Christoffer