44/8

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Jul 22 23:27:27 UTC 2019

From:Michel Py <michel.py at tsisemi.com>

As an extension of RFC1918, it would have solved the questionable
and nevertheless widespread squatting of 30/8 and other un-announced
DoD blocks because 10/8 is not big enough for some folks.

From: Jerry Cloe <jerry at jtcloe.net>

There's already widespread use (abuse ?) of DOD /8's. T-Mobile
commonly assigns 26/8 space (and others) to customers and nat's it.

I participated in cutting Verizon Hawaii's assets into a standalone
network for Hawaiian Telcom in 2005.  They used 113/8 all over the
place.  I worked at HT for 5 years after that, left for nine years
and am now back and I am STILL dealing with that crap!

scott