44.192.0.0/10 sale

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Jul 19 16:21:07 UTC 2019

Bryan,

I appreciate you passing on information about technical background regarding the 44/10 sale, but before this discussion goes any further down a rathole, let me point out tour vitriol is off-topic and doesn’t belong on this list. I for one don’t appreciate you airing amateur radio laundry here. Please take it off-line.

-mel via cell