44/8

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Fri Jul 19 15:33:32 UTC 2019

> If they choose to they could have (in the ARIN region) signed a LRSA,
> but that's even been removed, in favor
> of the now much more watered down RSA.

I believe ARCD would have been required to sign an LRSA (if they had not
previously) in order to transfer the block to Amazon.

Also, a question for perhaps John here.

https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/agreements/rsa_faq/#legacy-resource-holder-faq

How do I know if my legacy number resources are already covered under an
> LRSA or not?

Typically, any legacy number resources that are covered under an LRSA will
> be associated with an Organization ID ending in a “-Z”. If you have any
> questions regarding your legacy resources, please contact ARIN’s
> Registration Services Department. You may contact the Registration Services
> Help Desk at +1.703.227.0660 or by submitting an Ask ARIN
> <https://account.arin.net/public/communication/message/beginQuestion.xhtml>
>  ticket via your ARIN Online account.

Unless there was a clerical error somewhere, is this telling us that
44.192.0.0/10 remains classified as a legacy resource? I didn't think that
was possible given that Amazon was not the original assignee.