Bgpmon alternatives?

Saunders, D'Wayne DWayne.Saunders at team.telstra.com
Thu Jul 18 00:44:55 UTC 2019

We moved to Thousandeyes for this function

D'Wayne Saunders

From: NANOG <nanog-bounces at nanog.org> on behalf of TJ Trout <tj at pcguys.us>
Date: Thursday, 18 July 2019 at 10:15 am
To: Matt Corallo <nanog at as397444.net>
Cc: nanog <nanog at nanog.org>
Subject: Re: Bgpmon alternatives?

[External Email] This email was sent from outside the organisation – be cautious, particularly with links and attachments.
Anyone know of a hosted alternative to bgpmon? I'm testing Qrator but I can't determine if it will notify in real-time of a prefix hijack?