Antennas in the data center

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Thu Jul 18 15:39:45 UTC 2019

     Hi,

     Some PCI auditors (loaded words right there) will freak out and
you're stuck explaining the concept of life all over again...

     Anyway, those works in a DC (25k') built inside a support structure
for a train station =D.

     https://www.wilsonamplifiers.com/
     Wilson Pro 70 Plus Select (50 Ohm) Omni/Dome Kit | 462327
     SKU: WA462327