Bgpmon alternatives?

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Thu Jul 18 09:42:53 UTC 2019

On 18/07/2019 08:44, Töma Gavrichenkov wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 3:16 AM TJ Trout <tj at pcguys.us> wrote:
>> Anyone know of a hosted alternative to bgpmon? I'm testing
>> Qrator but I can't determine if it will notify in real-time of a
>> prefix hijack?
> Qrator guy there.
> Real-time notifications are there but are only available on a
> commercial basis, because basically real time is expensive to compute.
> The rest is free.
>
> --
> Töma

What about once a day notification of BGP hijack?  Is that also
expensive to compute?  I have an account and cannot find any
documentation of realtime notifications nor its cost.  All I found was
this - https://qrator.net/en/pricing .   Can you send links to the BGP
hijack notification service and its cost?

Thanks,
-Hank