Colo in Africa

Akshay Kumar akshay at mongodb.com
Tue Jul 16 16:33:42 UTC 2019

Go look at the actual specifications for one of the metal boxes - you are
not going to come close to maxing anything out with the workload you
describe. FSB hasn't been a thing in over a decade. If you really wanted to
go crazy you could do some build a custom solution in FPGA on the F1s.

It's a moot point since none of this is going to be available in time but
perf is a bogus reason and a lot of the times price is too.