Time and Timing Servers

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Mon Jul 15 21:28:36 UTC 2019

On 7/15/2019 1:02 PM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

Wonder if that means VZW is planning on increasing coverage, because
there are large enough areas of Idaho where I have to turn off LTE on my
phone in order to get reliable service (or even functional data service).

It gets really old really quick.

--
Brielle Bruns
http://www.sosdg.org    /     http://www.ahbl.org