Time and Timing Servers

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Fri Jul 12 01:44:46 UTC 2019

Sure. They have a BITS service. I'm just checking out all of my options. It'd be nice to have my own stuff, but that may not be feasible (or possible once CDMA goes away).

Are any of you coloed with Frontier? Have you gotten them to let you install a GPS antenna?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange