QoS for Office365

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Jul 9 16:55:41 UTC 2019

I looked back into work email from back then and I see where I made my
mistake. I had misread the 7.4 change where they added the option for allow
IPQoS=none , apparently my brain just skipped the word 'option', and it
stuck in my brain as the default behavior being 'none'. That's
embarrassing, thank you for correcting me.