QoS for Office365

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Jul 9 15:50:19 UTC 2019

I respectfully just don't agree on that. In my view, software should
default to not setting those bits to anything by default, but should have
configuration options that allow them to be set if required. Every network
is different, and making assumptions based on RFC SHOULD's is an
unfortunate choice.