QoS for Office365

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Tue Jul 9 15:07:28 UTC 2019

That's already been happening. OpenSSH pulled that stunt in 7.8.

https://www.openssh.com/txt/release-7.8

 ssh(1)/sshd(8): the default IPQoS used by ssh/sshd has changed.
   They will now use DSCP AF21 for interactive traffic and CS1 for
   bulk.  For a detailed rationale, please see the commit message:
   https://cvsweb.openbsd.org/src/usr.bin/ssh/readconf.c#rev1.284