SHAKEN/STIR Robocall Summit - July 11 2019 at FCC

Michael Thomas mike at mtcc.com
Tue Jul 9 01:12:08 UTC 2019

Jon Callas, Eric Allman, the IETF security geek contingent and even me
disagree with you. rfc 4871 disagrees with you. STD 76 disagrees with
you. Trillions of signed messages disagree with you. Steve Bellovin
probably disagrees with you too since you seem to be under the illusion
that a reverse DNS lookup tells you anything useful.

::eyeroll::

Mike