SHAKEN/STIR Robocall Summit - July 11 2019 at FCC

Keith Medcalf kmedcalf at dessus.com
Tue Jul 9 01:06:34 UTC 2019

Wow!

You must not know much about networking or programming if you do not know how to ask the OS to tell you the address/port associated with the "other end" of a TCP connection.  Obviously you know who is sending the message since they are in bidirectional communication with you at the time you are receiving the message, and you need to know where to send the "carry on James" prompts to get them to send more data...

Therefore you always know who submitted a message.