Level3/CenturyLink IRR Contact

Matt Harris matt at netfire.net
Mon Jul 8 17:14:54 UTC 2019

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 11:20 AM Joe Nelson <josephnelson at gmail.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know who to contact to have old information removed from
> Level3/CenturyLink's IRR.  My ASN still shows in their registry with stale
> information from an old customer of theirs but I can't seem to find anyone
> at CenturyLink that even knows what an IRR is so I'm just going in
> circles.  I'd like to just have the stale info removed so when I add my
> info to Merit, there isn't a conflict.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

Same issue here. Was never able to get anyone to correct it after trying a
solid handful of email contacts there.

What's weird is that the entry was created while I owned the space and was
created by a large enough organization that I'm not sure it's fraud (plus
they've never tried announcing the space that I've seen) but I don't see
how it'd have been a typo based on the space they are announcing, so I'm
not sure exactly what the people involved were thinking. My IPv6 /32 is in
the Level3 IRR db though, with an origin set to AS22773 which is an
organization I've never had any relationship with whatsoever.

Good luck!