Must have ISP Open Source & tools

cyrus ramirez ramirezcyrus at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 00:47:27 UTC 2019

I don't know if the areas have been evaluated or not. I would hyperconverge and virtualize as much as possible. I would attempt MPLS with a VRF gateway. Money will probably be an issue so hosting VoIP and Content services may be good. Are you using wireless, cable, satellite as the backhaul? If this is completely Greenfield, then evaluating a location, finding relay sites and etc should be done 1st.
Cyrus

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 8:08 PM, Mehmet Akcin<mehmet at akcin.net> wrote:   Hey there
We are a growing ISP in Colombia and Latin America. I am interested in hearing from others regarding tools and software they recommend we must have such as LibreNMS, Rancid etc.
It’s greenfieldish now ;-) so feel free to recommend A-Z anything! ;-)
Hope this thread is useful others too!
Mehmet--
Mehmet
+1-424-298-1903