CenturyLink/Level3 feedback

Stephen Frost sfrost at snowman.net
Fri Jul 5 19:10:13 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I have to admit that I was hoping to be able to report to this list that
CL was able to spin up a new 1G in fairly short order (after all, this
is what they assured me of when discussing it with them...) but it's now
been over a month, with them telling me it'll be another couple weeks
because they need to send a tech out (the wiring and all of the
equipment has been ready to go, though that also took longer than it
should have imv...).

And this in an already lit building in northern Virginia, not some back
of the woods location, small town, or something going across an ocean.

Pretty disappointing.

Thanks,