[EXTERNAL] Re: Microsoft SNDS contact

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed Jul 3 14:13:09 UTC 2019

On 7/3/2019 10:09 AM, Hansen, Christoffer wrote:
> On 03/07/2019 15:50, Hansen, Christoffer wrote:
>> https://sendersupport.olc.protection.outlook.com/snds/addnetwork.aspx
> E.g. with asn 20473. Key that in. I can select the address fetched from
> a background WHOIS lookup by MS Smart Network Data Service. For the
> confirmation email to be sent to.

We've tried this approach in the past, but it ends up dragging in a lot
of IP space that we're announcing on behalf of customers. This is less
then ideal, as then we either have to go back and manually remove all
the customer owned IP space, or deal with a bunch of noise from it.
We'd be willing to accept that as a solution if it were a one-off thing,
but it's a lot of extra work to do every time we acquire more IP space.