Internap (AS 12178) Contact

Alex Lembesis Alex.Lembesis at tevapharm.com
Mon Jul 1 20:52:14 UTC 2019

Wondering if anyone knows of a contact @ Internap that can reach out to me off-list.  We're only receiving a default route from them now, when we should be receiving the full table.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks!

This message is intended solely for the designated recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If you are not a designated recipient you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive this in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you.