Calling LinkedIn, Amazon and Akamai @ DE-CIX NY

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 31 13:54:18 UTC 2019

Not all routes are created equal. If you have a PNI and an IX connection of equal capacity, obviously the IX connection will fill up first given that there is more opportunity there. Also, there are more moving parts in an IX (and accompanying route servers), thus more to go wrong.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com