Calling LinkedIn, Amazon and Akamai @ DE-CIX NY

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Jan 31 01:34:41 UTC 2019

Some companies just don't join route servers as a policy. It can be annoying if you want to talk to them, but I understand there can be various reasons why. It gets very annoying when the peering department isn't responsive to manual peering requests when they're not on the route server because then they might as well not be there at all, as far as you're concerned.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com