BGP Experiment

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Sun Jan 27 18:42:40 UTC 2019

> OK, Randy, you peaked my interest: what is a naggumite?

erik naggum, an early and strong proponent of being strict.  you've been
around long enough you should remember erik.

> Many of us disagreed with Jon Postel from time to time, but he usually
> understood the alternative points of view.

oh, i have been dealing with network cowboys (and yes, unsurprisingly
pretty universally boys) for enough decades to mostly understand.  but
the lack of prudence and level of irresponsibility occasionally surprise
me.

randy