BGP Experiment

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 20:29:11 UTC 2019

I think a better question is, once a vulnerability has become widespread
public knowledge, do you expect malicious actors, malware authors and
intelligence agencies of autocratic nation-states to obey a gentlemens'
agreement not to exploit something?

There is not a great deal of venn diagram overlap between "organizations
that will pay $2 million for a zero day remote exploit on the latest
version of iOS" and "people who care about whether Randy Bush recommends
them for a job".