BGP Experiment

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Fri Jan 25 22:31:15 UTC 2019

If I understand this thread correctly, the test cause no actual change in
the routing table size or route announcement. That was all a result of the
incorrect behavior of the software.

Instead of throwing rocks, how about some data instead. We can collaborate
and better understand the whole thing so make it better and move on to the
next thing. Yelling about "North America" when 4 of the 7 listed
researchers on the test are NOT IN NORTH AMERICA doesn't really help
anything.