DNS Flag Day, Friday, Feb 1st, 2019

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 18:42:56 UTC 2019

you are seriously cracking me up... but.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 6:05 AM Niels Bakker <niels=nanog at bakker.net> wrote:

> * morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow) [Thu 24 Jan 2019, 06:46
> CET]:
> >So, we're asking 'everyone' to do 'something' on behalf of their
> >domains, their users and the rest of the internet... we can't seem
> >to do that in a fashion that's traceable, clearly has ownership and
> >doesn't look like every halfbaked spam campaign in the world.

Oh wait, you had to scroll down on the main dnsflagday.net page to see
> those links, which in this day of only the first page of Google
> results mattering, isn't going to happen, apparently.

someone sent a url in a mail message, you didn't seriously just click on it
without any attempt to verify it wasn't
bad/problematic/going-to-eat-your-brain ?
(in this day and age, everyone apparently does just do that)