Any way to collect network usage data for dial-up subscriber

Tony Wicks tony at wicks.co.nz
Thu Jan 24 18:36:34 UTC 2019

Hi, I don't know what your scale is but setting a 15minute interim radius
update has always worked well for me. A standard freeradius server running
on SSD's would be able to handle the load from 100k users without too much
of a load issue. Above that load balancing radius requests among servers is
not really that difficult.