BGP Experiment

adamv0025 at netconsultings.com adamv0025 at netconsultings.com
Thu Jan 24 16:43:00 UTC 2019

We fight with that all the time,
I'd say that from the whole Design->Certify->Deploy->Verify->Monitor service lifecycle time budget, the service certification testing is almost half of it.
That's why I'm so interested in a model driven design and testing approach.
I really need to have this ever growing library of test cases that the automat will churn through with very little human intervention, in order to reduce the testing from months to days or weeks at least.

> There are some commercial BGP fuzzers, I've only tested one of them:
> https://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity/security-testing/fuzz-
> testing/defensics/protocols/bgp4-server.html

Thank you very much for the link.

adam