DNS Flag Day, Friday, Feb 1st, 2019

Niels Bakker niels=nanog at bakker.net
Thu Jan 24 11:04:10 UTC 2019

* morrowc.lists at gmail.com (Christopher Morrow) [Thu 24 Jan 2019, 06:46 CET]:
>So, we're asking 'everyone' to do 'something' on behalf of their
>domains, their users and the rest of the internet... we can't seem
>to do that in a fashion that's traceable, clearly has ownership and
>doesn't look like every halfbaked spam campaign in the world.

Do those link to presentations given at major industry conferences
like RIPE and DNS-OARC, with well known industry people getting on
stage to talk about it?

What more do you need?  More recent additions, mayhaps?

UKNOF?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KdsexpB7Q

LACNIC?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hCGucH0kRU

SDNOG?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksQZkxOC-Q

Oh wait, you had to scroll down on the main dnsflagday.net page to see
those links, which in this day of only the first page of Google
results mattering, isn't going to happen, apparently.

	-- Niels.