BGP Experiment

Paul S. contact at winterei.se
Thu Jan 24 00:22:48 UTC 2019

Replying to throw in my support behind continuing the experiment as well.

Assurance that my gear will NOT fall over under adversarial situations
is paramount, thank you for the research that you're doing to ensure that.

Ben, you may wish to re-evaluate how "rock solid" [1] your networking
truly is if you're being taken down by random BGP updates.

As others have noted, the right target to be angry at is your equipment
vendor.

[1]: https://packet.gg/