BGP Experiment

Nikolas Geyer nik at neko.id.au
Wed Jan 23 18:45:50 UTC 2019

Throwing my support behind continuing the experiment also. A singular complaint from a company advertising unallocated ASN and IPv4 resources (the irony) does not warrant cessation of the experiment.

The experiment is in compliance with the relevant RFCs, the affected “vendor” has released fixed software and announced it to their notifications list. I can only hope this and future research continues.