BGP Experiment

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Jan 23 18:30:28 UTC 2019

Agreed, do you think you will not see that attribute again now that the public knows that you are vulnerable to this DoS method.  Expect to see an attack based on this method shortly.  They just did you a favor by exposing your vulnerability, you should take it as such.  I would be putting in emergency patches tonight if available.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL