BGP Experiment

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Wed Jan 23 18:27:40 UTC 2019

Contact your hardware vendor.  That is not acceptable behavior.  If it is not RFC compliant they need to accept the attribute, if it's not RFC compliant they should gracefully ignore it.  Now we all know that anyone using that gear is vulnerable to a DoS attack.  Won't be long until anyone else sends that to you.

Steven Naslund
Chicago IL