Network Speed Testing and Monitoring Platform

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:05:43 UTC 2019

Tim,

Doesn't OpenWRT support iperf3? Why not use that instead of wget?

I think there are a ton of options if I go with an OpenWRT based router.
Still not sure if I want to go through the process of developing out own
consumer grade routers, but still no one beside Mikrotik seems to have
speed test's built into their sub $100 CPEs.