Waves between Buffalo and Manhattan

Benjamin Hatton bhatton at htva.net
Fri Jan 18 18:36:17 UTC 2019

The regional players in the area that may have something that would bypass
Albany would be Firstlight (Formerly Finger Lakes Technology Group) and
Uniti.

Firstlight has more fiber in the area, and would be my choice over Uniti, I
have services with both.

Contact me off list if you want an introduction to a sales guy.