Network Speed Testing and Monitoring Platform

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 14:33:50 UTC 2019

Philip,

Which TR-069 tools are you referring to? I looked at TR-143, but its my
understanding it downloads a small file (like 50MB) from the TR-069 server
to the CPE's ram. Then uploads the file back. Unfortunately I couldn't see
how this would reliability test 1Gbps connections. Can you increase the
file size? Most of these modems have like 128MB ram right now?