No IPv6 by design to increase reliability...

Carlos M. Martinez carlosm3011 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:53:11 UTC 2019

It is an interesting question to ponder. It is true that IPv6 tends to
be somewhat more problematic than IPv4, but these days the incidents
where IPv6 becomes unavailable or has issues are rare.

BTW I have had recently an issue where I had IPv4 reachability problems
while IPv6 worked perfectly.

regards,

-Carlos