No IPv6 by design to increase reliability...

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Thu Jan 17 19:52:34 UTC 2019

Broken IPv6 connectivity happens all the time, sometimes for weeks,
before some folks seem to notice. I could understand why one could take
the stance that IPv4 only is less problematic (and therefore more
available) than dual stack. Overall, it might depend on your application
and the happy eyeballs tech built (or not built) into it.